Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Vicenza






We spent some time downtown this weekend and got some good exercise. Will had to run up the huge hill that he and Joshua are standing on the top of, then up and down the stairs four times, then finally back down the hill. This was his PT on Thursday - YUCKY! So, as a little taste, he shared this with me, I was exhausted just walking 1/2 way up the one hundred eighty some stairs. My legs are so sore! What a wonderful husband to endure all of this just to provide for us! Also, we are going to do this together on a regular basis to help get me back in shape and get Will ready for the Grand Canyon next year. Wish us luck!!
I almost forgot, here is a pictue of a traffic circle. These are everywhere and they are used in place of traffic lights. Pretty smart, no electricity and less accidents, it sure makes driving intersting!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Are you guys going to make me work out like that when I come? Yikes!

Nana said...

The city is really beautiful and I can't wait to come visit. :)

Nana said...

Happy Anniversary Will & Jackie! :)