Friday, February 02, 2007

December Pictures

Emily is coming a long way with her writing skills - we are so proud of her attention to detail and her attention span in general :o)

We celebrated Joshua's 1st birthday early with Nana on 12/31. He had a yummy spoonful of chocolate frosting and wanted to share with Nana.

Emily had a very fun time at the Clinic's Christmas party. She is waiting for Santa and is a little nervous. She is still very shy with people she doesn't know too well. She warmed up quickly though.
One of our best presents this Christmas was Randy Girl. Emily made it official on Christmas Eve by putting a red bow on her. We missed Randy so much - Thank you for all of your help Nana!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the birthday pictures of baby Josh. He is so adorable. Very creative cupcakes too! I also love the happy pictures of Emily. She is a true beauty. I had such an incredible time during the holidays. I miss you so much. I'm so glad it worked out with Randy girl. It was a perfect Christmas. Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful children!