

November sure went by fast for us. We are looking forward to December and all the fun the month brings. We got some snow last week!!! It was such a fun time for us all. This was the most snow we've ever had any where we've been (even though it wasn't a ton). We loved every bit of it. The kids especially enjoyed playing. We put Emily's old snow pants on Josh and so he could roll around in the snow too.
I made a train sweater vest for Josh. By the time I finished it, he'd grown and it was a bit tight, so lucky Adrian :) I understand if Adrain doesn't wear it, I'm not offended. I have a long way to go in growing my crochet ability.
On that note, I also made a sweater for Emily, it turned out nice. She picked the yarn and is very excited about it. The hardest part was putting the sleeves on. . . . Practice makes perfect :)
On that note, I also made a sweater for Emily, it turned out nice. She picked the yarn and is very excited about it. The hardest part was putting the sleeves on. . . . Practice makes perfect :)



2 comments:
Wow Jackie, you are so talented. I love the little outfits, they are really beautiful. You did a great job. I have no idea when you have time. You've got your act together to handle home, school and everything else in your life. You're amazing!
I love all the snow pictures. It looks like they are having a blast even in the cold. Arizona finally had some snow. Flagstaff got hit pretty hard yesterday; maybe they'll have a White Christmas. Wouldn't that be something!
Good job on the snowman. :)
Post a Comment