Tuesday, July 11, 2006

4th of July






We had a fun holiday. The post did a great job with lots to do. Will was in the mud volleyball tournament and hot dog eating contest. Will convinced me to do the pie eating contest. Emily had a lot of fun with the clown, (no crying for her ha ha ha) and the blow up bouncy things. Plus they had something Mike would really have enjoyed - STAR WARS

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a great holiday and it looks like you had an incredibly fun day! I love those pics. Wow, I like the muddy Will. Ha Ha. How fun was that? I miss you all. Emily looks so cute!

I love your web page and what a great idea for family and friends.

Nana said...

Will, Michael is going to be so jealous of your being captured by Star Wars characters. He'd probably pay to have them capture him. :) Those are great pictures!