Saturday, July 15, 2006

Venice






We made it down to Venice today! We had so much to see, it's really too much for one day. We saw a couple of the churches and some markets. We even took a boat ride to Burano Island to see some glass blowing and do some shopping. We walked a lot and ate some yummy food. Sorry Brian, I forgot to take pictures. We did stop into the McDonalds where we could have gotten a prosciutto (Italian Ham) burger. . . . . no thanks! We had a fun time, it was very intersting and there is so much more to explore.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Those pics are beautiful. It seems so surreal that you guys were in Venice. How awesome that you got to take a boat ride too. The buildings are so cool, and I love the square. Kayla said that it's not fair that you guys got to go to Venice. :) We are jealous! Love you guys, and thanks for sharing your wonderful weekend. Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hope you can help give us ideas on things to see and places to go. Uncle Ken and I are tentatively planning a trip to Europe next year. I really like these pictures. Hey, are you learning to speak Italian, or do you hear a lot of English? We miss you guys.
Love and Aloha, Aunt Dodi