Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dance Class

Here are a few pictures from Emily's first dance class. She is taking "creative dance." She is having fun being in a group. She was so excited to go again today. She does a good job clinging to my side. Joshua has a great time too. He enjoys the music and the little faces to see.



There is a little girl in her class, about six months younger than Emily whom she already knows, and a neighbor girl too. I think it helps her feel a little more comfortable knowing some kids already. The teacher has a lot of patience too, which is great! Hopefully this will help Emily come out of her shell a little.

2 comments:

Nana said...

That is awesome that she is taking dance. She will get more comfortable and be the most creative one there. I love the up close pic of Josh, and Emily is so sweet and beautiful! Cool pics!

Anonymous said...

I am happy the Emily is going to dance class. I did it when I was very young, and I think that it helps develop co-ordination. Besides that it's fun too.

Emily is looking so much more grown up.

Love, Aunt Dodi