Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hanging Out





We had a pretty good weekend, just enjoyed the cool summer weather. Apparently August is supposed to be very hot and humid. No complaints so far :o) The kids are well. Joshua FINALLY had his top teeth push down, the front two anyway, the other side ones are not far behind. Emily is good, she has a lot of fun playing with a neighbor girl, nearly everyday now. Not much else to report. We hope everyone is having a great week so far! We love you!


1 comment:

Nana said...

Josh has the most darling smile. He seems like such a happy baby. I just want to kiss those little cheeks. He is so adorable. I absolutley love the pic of Emily running! She is so beautiful. And the picture of the two of them is just precious. I miss you all so much! Will looks very relaxed and happy too. How come my beautiful daughter-in-law is not in more of these pictures?