


I talked to Will about the glasses, and he said it was from Top Shelf, with the people on the stem. Here are the pictures of Emily's butterflies and the Advent Calendar. We are doing a pair of socks a day, since she is so focused on symmetry and doesn't understand why she can't "match" today. She loves it though and it will be a great tradition as the years go on. She got CANDY!!! Today and a darling beaded bracelet. The star can be white with blue edges or it can be all blue, there is a variety in the pack, but it is called Wallies, glow in the dark stars.
1 comment:
I'm glad Emily is having so much fun with her advent calendar. Even if she is going two days at a time. :) I think it's darling that she loves socks so much. I'll have to bring some more for the days that I'll be there before Christmas
I haven't made it to Michaels yet, but I'll get there this week to get the stars too.
Post a Comment