Sunday, November 19, 2006

Our Little Monkey





Well, Joshua is quite the climber! He managed to make it ontop of the coffee table. He also climbs up the stairs on the OUTSIDE of them, hanging onto the rail. The first time he did it he got to the third one up - yikes! I just turned around and found him. The marble stairs and floor is what makes me nervous. He just love to move those little legs. Emily is a great sport about it. She will tell me all the time to come and see what he is doing. What a helper! She had some fun of her own today. We usually use papertowels as napkins, but Emily uses so many of them I broke down and bought a package of napkins. While I was putting away the groceries, she has opened up the napkins and found a basket to put them in. She decided and told us that it will be the "napkin basket." We thought it was cute that she was having so much fun and left her once the groceries were away. A little bit later, when Joshua had gotten up from his nap, I went back to the kitchen to make him a bottle. Emily had a masterpiece in the making! We couldn't resist to giggle at the creativity she had. What I find really interesting about it is that the unfolded napkins are pretty much the same size as a square, so that is good development matching things up :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it shows she has a talent for computer programming!

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nana said...

I was having a little trouble posting tonight for some reason so I'm trying it again.

Emily is so adorable. I love how creative and talented she is! I think I'm going to have to bring some papertowels and napkins when I come to visit. :)

I love how darling Joshy is too -laughing so cute in that picture. I think you are going to have your hands full. He has quite the mischievous smile. :)