Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Little Bakerwee




Emily got a very precious apron in her Advent calendar today. We had a fun time making some homemade bread together. Emily is practicing her kneading techniques :o)

3 comments:

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nana said...

Oh my gosh, I love that pic of Emily holding her foot. She looks darling in that apron. And it came in handy for her to help you with your baking. Do I need to bring another set of measuring spoons? :)

I love the pic of Joshy too. He is so adventurous. What a handsome little boy! I love his little face - I want to kiss those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Both kids are growing so fast! Thanks for the updates, and sharing photos...even though the distance exists, its fun to know what you guys are up to! Our love to you all!