

Will ventured out with the Outdoor Recreation office on a four hour bus trip to the Italy/Austria border to learn how to snowboard. The kids and I stayed home and baked cookies, it was a gloomy, chilly day here; at least Will got some sunshine. He said it was very difficult and came home exhausted and is really sore today. He is hoping that the next time one of his friends can make go with him and give him some pointers. We are glad Will got to have this experience. He enjoyed the time to himself.


1 comment:
That first picture of Will reminds me of the times I have been snowboarding. I stayed in that position a lot - on my bottom, or one time I face planted in the snow. That was fun too. :) What great pictures and way to go Will for your new hobby. How fun. Cold, but fun. :)
Post a Comment