Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ebisee Lake







We went for a few hours to a lake just north of Garmisch, Germany. It was beautiful, and cold, which we were not prepared for. There are so many walking paths, biking and hiking trails, we will be sure to go back again and take advantage of that. Also, there are shops and places to eat. One of which Dad and Brian would appreciate - smoked fish - look below for the picture. To be honest, I would even try it, it didn't smell fishy; probably because the just got them from the lake. We rented a paddle boat, the kids, which I expected them to cry the whole time, actually had a good time. There was a little wheel which controlled the rutter and the kids took turns "driving" the boat.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love that they are holding hands. They both look so cute in the boat! What a fun trip and a beautiful place and you are experiencing trips of a lifetime.