Wednesday, July 09, 2008

June 2008





Here are a few pictures from our visit with Mom and Dad. We started out in Germany, saw some of Austria and ended back in Italy. Our time went by so fast. It was of course wonderful to visit, but sad to send them off.




The kids are doing pretty well. I don't have any pictures from when the kids and I went to DC, before coming back to visit with Mom and Dad. Josh is doing well. He seems to have caught a bug that kept him down for a few days, but this morning, he woke up feeling very good. Emily seems to be fully recovered from her horrible ear infection - we have yet to follow up with the doctor and while we are there, we need to get her a check up so she can go to school. She is very excited about starting kindergarten, she has grown up fast.




As of now, we don't have any new adventures planned in the near future, but you never know! We will keep you posted and try to keep up with updating photos of the kids - they keep growing!




We love you all lots! Will, Jackie, Emily & Joshua

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, it is so beautiful and green there. I'm glad you had fun with your parents. It looked like you were having a great time! The kids are so cute too!!!!!


I guess the reason you don't have any pictures from DC would be because your mother-in-law hasn't sent them to you yet. :( My bad. I'll take care of that this weekend. :) Love you all so much!