
Here are a few pictures from this month. I can't believe how quickly this month has gone by. The kids are well, growing and getting along well. We have had great weather this month and have enjoyed lots of playtime at the park and after dinner walks.
Josh and Emily also play a lot with their little friend Lucas, this day they decided all to wrestle around.


4th of July was a bit of a bust. We waited in line for almost an hour to get Emily's face painted, then we walked to the PX for an early dinner. The kids didn't stay up for fire works; maybe next year. Emily loved getting her face painted and the lady doing the painting was talented. Josh didn't want his face painted because he said, "Don't want be messy."



This is a picture of Joshua before the "midnight adventure to the pool" happened. He decided it was too dark in his room and he would go into the play room (the maid's quarters) to sleep instead. Shortly after this, we put the gate up because of the pool adventure and he got over his fears.

The kids have played a lot at the park with the weather being dry and warm, not too hot. They just looked too cute playing I thought I'd take a few pictures.


Last but not least, Joshua is fully potty trained! Praise the Lord! We've had three nights in a row with no accidents and almost a month of dry days. We are so proud of him.
2 comments:
The kids look so cute in those pictures. Nice outfits too. :) Emily's hair is getting so long. I can't wait to see them soon. I miss you all so much.
That's so awesome about the potty training. He is such a big boy. And cute as a button too!
Post a Comment