Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Emily's 4th Birthday





Ok, so I had a few more minutes




Emily woke up to a very princess like day. She was able to make almost all of her own choices for the day, with out much protest. She picked her outfits a few different times. One of the presents she got was her own laptop, princess version of course. She really enjoys it, she learns letters, words, math and more princess appropriate materials like dress up and matching shoes together. She had a wonderful day and even tells us now that we need have a house in Disneyland. . . I

wonder where she would have come up with an idea like that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a princess. She looks so darling with her little self-imposed hair cut. ;) I'm glad she had such a wonderful day on her 4th birthday. I wish I could have been there and joined in the celebration. She's beautiful in her little dresses and the outfit she picked out for her special day!

Kevin Eaton said...

Happy Birthday Emily!

Four years already? Wow you're getting big. I better stop calling Sydney Princess as this is what I will have to look forward to =0)
God bless you guys!