Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Hair Incident






Emily, our little princess, took matters into her own hands one day in March. I took Joshua to the doctor, for yet another peek at his ears. I come home, Will says, "She said she cut her hair. . . ."So I find her and sure enough, she went into the play closet, shut the door and went to town. It started innocently enough, with paper, then her purple fuzzy ball/pillow, then her hair! What is the best part? Not only does she look cute, we can see her face. She would never let me put bows in her hair to keep it out of her face and when she would, she would ask if I could take them out only a few hours (or minutes, depending on the day) later. So, this way, everyone is happy :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks darling with that little pixie haircut. Hopefull when it grows out it will be in more beautiful than before. It was her right of passage for a little girl. :)