Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Here Comes Trouble

Joshua, what a little boy! Don't ask how the lawn mower ended up in the house, or why we "let"






him climb it. Or, why he is in the drawer! The first time it didn't fall over on him, the second time, sure enough.




At long last, the first steps! We couldn't be more proud. No more toting around a sack of potatoes :o) The great thing about him walking, is I can tell when an ear infection is coming, he looses balance. He has gotten the hang of things quickly. He has almost run a few times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. He is getting to be such a big little boy and it's obvious that he is ALL boy. He's still working on getting around that stairgate isn't he? ;) He wants to master that because he knows he's not allowed to do that. And that lawnmower pic is so funny. He's just adorable. I can't wait to see him walking. I'll bet he hasn't stopped running once he started.